Welcome to the Brussels Sprouts Room.
- In the Brussels Sprouts Room children are aged from 3years and upwards, children will join us from the Buttons Sprouts room when we feel from their key person who tracks their development feel they are ready. Transition will be done gradually. See our Transition Policy.
- We have several areas within the room, a contraction zone, messy area, writing area, cosy corner and a role play area.
- The older children are encouraged to solve problems themselves, whether this be in their play or within relationships, an adult is always there for support.
- Activities and experiences are offered around the children’s likes and interests, based on the EYFS curriculum.
- We have times for the children to work individually or as part of a time.
- Each child has a key person there to help with transitions into their new room or when they are ready for school. The key person is also there for the Parent/Carers to build relationships with to be able to discuss any concerns.
- We ensure that we always have lots of outside play, using our free flow assess to our outdoor area.