Welcome to the Baby Buttons/Button Sprouts Room
- Children are aged from birth to three in the Baby Buttons/Button Sprouts room.
- The room is divided into two areas, one area to provide a space for younger children, Baby Buttons, who are learning to crawl and walk and have the room to explore. The other area is for the older children in the room, Button Sprouts, to have the space to be curious and active in their play, transporting and building.
- The Baby Button areas children will be from birth to aged two, or when they are confidently on their feet, they will then make the transition over to the Button Sprouts area.
- Around the child’s third birthday and when the individuals key persons feels they are ready from tracking their development they will make the transition into our per-school room Brussel Sporuts room. This will be done at the child’s rate, with no pressure or rush. See transisition policy.
- Each child will be given a key person after settling into Little Sprouts Nursery. This is so that the children have someone to feel safe and secure with.
- These key persons will work closely with the Parent/Carers about the needs of the child.
- There is always lots of singing songs and reading stories to promote the children’s language development.
- We ensure that we have lots of outside play.