- Fees are charged at an hourly rate, payable weekly or monthly. As agreed in the contract.
- Fees maybe paid by bank transfer online or in cash.
- Fees are paid in advance and due by the the end of each month prior to the next month starting. Date stated on invoice when due.
- A deposit of £50 is asked for to secure a place for any child. £25 being deducted from first months invoice. £25 for settling in sessions and administration fee.
- 4 weeks notice is needed for absences due to holidays to be charged half rate fee for these periods.
- Any other absences will be charged at contracted hours.
- EARLY ARRIVALS/LATE PICK UPS which have not been previously arranged may incur an additional charge.
- Children are accepted on a full or part time basis, however we recommend that a child attends a minimum of 10 hours a week preferably over two days, this is to help the child to feel established with their group.
- Fees may be subject to change with one months notice given.
Fees from September 2017
- 0-2 years old: £5:00 an hour
- 2-3 years old: £4:50 an hour
- 3-4 years old: £4:00 an hour
- Breakfast: £1:00
- Dinner: £2:50
- Tea: £2:00
All snacks and drinks are included in the hourly price.