- Fees are charged at an hourly rate, payable weekly or monthly. As agreed in the contract.
- Fees maybe paid by bank transfer online.
- Fees are paid in advance and due by the the end of each month prior to the next month starting. Date stated on invoice when due.
- A deposit of £50 is asked for to secure a place for any child. £25 being deducted from first months invoice. £25 for 5 hours of settling in sessions and administration fee.
- 4 weeks notice is needed for absences due to holiday, with a full contracted week being taken, this will be charged at half rate fee for these periods.
- Any other absences will be charged at contracted hours.
- EARLY ARRIVALS/LATE PICK UPS which have not been previously arranged may incur an additional charge.
- Children are accepted on a full or part time basis, however we request that a child attends a minimum of 10 hours a week with this being over two days, this is to help the child to feel established within their group and to build relationships with the new people in their lives.
- Fees may be subject to change with one months notice given.
Fees from April 2021
- 0-2 years old: £6.00 an hour
- 2-3 years old: £5.80 an hour
- 3-4 years old: £5.60 an hour
- Breakfast: £1.00
- Dinner: £3.50
- Tea: £2.30
All snacks and drinks are included in the hourly price.
Little Sprouts Nursery Admission and Charging Policy Charging:admissions policy 2