- Parent/Carers are the most important person in a child’s development. They know first hand the child’s likes and dislikes.
- It is important to us to build strong relationships with the parent/carers so they feel comfortable to share the unique knowledge they have of their child, so we can understand
the child’s interests and needs.
- We will always be there to share with you your child’s day when you come back to collect them.
- We are always here to listen to any concerns you may have and offer advise where needed, e.g with a child’s eating difficulties or behaviour issues.
- We are happy to help plan activities for you can your child to share at home towards your child’s development.
- Your child’s key person will track their development and share this with with you through tapestry. Please share your experience at home here on tapestry too.
- We regularly send home newsletters to keep you informed and up to date with events at Little Sprouts.
- We have an annual Christmas party and Summer Picnic .
- We have two coffee mornings throughout the year, one for the Brussel Sprouts families and one for the Button Sprouts families.